Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: If the Pants Fit...

Okay, so I was finally convinced to try out this Traveling Pants phenomenon and would you believe that I actually liked the series (by Ann Brashares)? I want a pair of these pants, but I have a feeling that Eddie Bauer doesn't carry them. Really though, I enjoyed this series and I am looking forward to watching the upcoming movie based on the first book. The four girls that comprise the sisterhood are unique, but I found something about each of them that I could identify with. The topics covered are both adolescent and mature, but I appreciated the way certain situations were handled (no spoilers here!). Try this series on for size; I'm certain it will be a good fit!

Plus, if you want to find out which member of the sisterhood is your "soulmate", try this website: http://www.randomhouse.com/teens/sisterhoodcentral/quiz.html.

No comments: